Function ink_env::source ·
pub fn invoke_contract<E, Args, R>( params: &CallParams<E, Call<E>, Args, R> ) -> Result<MessageResult<R>>where E: Environment, Args: Encode, R: Decode,
Invokes a contract message and returns its result.
This is a low level way to evaluate another smart contract. Prefer to use the ink! guided and type safe approach to using this.
- If the called account does not exist.
- If the called account is not a contract.
- If arguments passed to the called contract message are invalid.
- If the called contract execution has trapped.
- If the called contract ran out of gas upon execution.
- If the returned value failed to decode properly.