Operations on the off-chain testing environment.
- Prepend contract message call with value transfer. Used for tests in off-chain environment.
- The raw ABI respecting input data to a call.
- The default accounts.
- Record for an emitted event.
- Types implementing this trait can be used as chain extensions.
- Advances the chain by a single block.
- Tests if a contract terminates successfully after
self.env().terminate()has been called.
- Gets the currently set callee.
- Returns the amount of storage cells used by the account
- Returns the default accounts for testing purposes: Alice, Bob, Charlie, Django, Eve and Frank.
- Returns the balance of the account.
- Returns the total number of reads and writes of the contract’s storage.
- Returns a boolean to indicate whether an account is a contract
- Returns the contents of the past performed environmental debug messages in order.
- Returns the recorded emitted events in order.
- Registers a new chain extension.
- Runs the given closure test function with the default configuration for the off-chain environment.
- Sets the balance of the account to the given balance.
- Sets the block timestamp for the next
- Sets the callee for the next call.
- Sets a caller for the next call.
- Set to true to disable clearing storage
- Sets an account as a contract
- Sets the value transferred from the caller to the callee as part of the call.
- Transfers value from the caller account to the contract.