Traits for dealing with multiple collections of non-fungible items.
This assumes a dual-level namespace identified by
Inspect::ItemId, and could
reasonably be implemented by pallets which want to expose multiple independent collections of
For an NFT API which has single-level namespacing, the traits in
nonfungible are better to
Implementations of these traits may be converted to implementations of corresponding
nonfungible traits by using the
nonfungible::ItemOf type adapter.
- Trait for providing the ability to create collections of nonfungible items.
- Trait for providing the ability to destroy collections of nonfungible items.
- Trait for providing an interface to many read-only NFT-like sets of items.
- Interface for enumerating items in existence or owned by a given account over many collections of NFTs.
- Trait for providing an interface for multiple collections of NFT-like items which may be minted, burned and/or have attributes set on them.
- Trait for providing a non-fungible sets of items which can only be transferred.