Auto-generated docs-only module listing all (public and private) defined storage types for this pallet.
Members of this module cannot be used directly and are only provided for documentation purposes.
To see the actual storage type, find a struct with the same name at the root of the pallet, in the list of Type Definitions.
- The full account information for a particular account ID.
- Total length (in bytes) for all extrinsics put together, for the current block.
- Map of block numbers to block hashes.
- The current weight for the block.
- Digest of the current block, also part of the block header.
- The number of events in the
- Mapping between a topic (represented by T::Hash) and a vector of indexes of events in the
- Events deposited for the current block.
- The execution phase of the block.
- Total extrinsics count for the current block.
- Extrinsics data for the current block (maps an extrinsic’s index to its data).
- Stores the
spec_nameof when the last runtime upgrade happened.
- The current block number being processed. Set by
- Hash of the previous block.
- True if we have upgraded so that AccountInfo contains three types of
RefCount. False (default) if not.
- True if we have upgraded so that
u32. False (default) if not.