Auto-generated docs-only module listing all (public and private) defined storage types for this pallet.
Members of this module cannot be used directly and are only provided for documentation purposes.
To see the actual storage type, find a struct with the same name at the root of the pallet, in the list of Type Definitions.
- The Balances pallet example of storing the balance of an account.
- Freeze locks on account balances.
- Holds on account balances.
- The total units of outstanding deactivated balance in the system.
- Any liquidity locks on some account balances. NOTE: Should only be accessed when setting, changing and freeing a lock.
- Named reserves on some account balances.
- The total units issued in the system.