pub fn remove_vote<T: Config>(index: ReferendumIndex)
Remove a vote for a referendum.
- the referendum was cancelled, or
- the referendum is ongoing, or
- the referendum has ended such that
- the vote of the account was in opposition to the result; or
- there was no conviction to the account’s vote; or
- the account made a split vote
…then the vote is removed cleanly and a following call to
unlockmay result in more funds being available.
If, however, the referendum has ended and:
- it finished corresponding to the vote of the account, and
- the account made a standard vote with conviction, and
- the lock period of the conviction is not over …then the lock will be aggregated into the overall account’s lock, which may involve overlocking (where the two locks are combined into a single lock that is the maximum of both the amount locked and the time is it locked for).
The dispatch origin of this call must be Signed, and the signer must have a vote
registered for referendum
index: The index of referendum of the vote to be removed.
O(R + log R) where R is the number of referenda that
target has voted on.
Weight is calculated for the maximum number of vote.
This function is an automatically generated, and is doc-only, uncallable
stub. See the real version in