- Clean all voters who are defunct (i.e. they do not serve any purpose at all). The deposit of the removed voters are returned.
- Remove a particular member from the set. This is effective immediately and the bond of the outgoing member is slashed.
originas a voter.
- Renounce one’s intention to be a candidate for the next election round. 3 potential outcomes exist:
- Submit oneself for candidacy. A fixed amount of deposit is recorded.
- Vote for a set of candidates for the upcoming round of election. This can be called to set the initial votes, or update already existing votes.