Module pallet_recovery::source ·
Auto-generated docs-only module listing all defined dispatchables for this pallet. Note that members of this module cannot be used directly and are only provided for documentation purposes.
- Send a call through a recovered account.
- Cancel the ability to use
- Allow a successful rescuer to claim their recovered account.
- As the controller of a recoverable account, close an active recovery process for your account.
- Create a recovery configuration for your account. This makes your account recoverable.
- Initiate the process for recovering a recoverable account.
- Remove the recovery process for your account. Recovered accounts are still accessible.
- Allow ROOT to bypass the recovery process and set an a rescuer account for a lost account directly.
- Allow a “friend” of a recoverable account to vouch for an active recovery process for that account.