Auto-generated docs-only module listing all (public and private) defined storage types for this pallet.
Members of this module cannot be used directly and are only provided for documentation purposes.
To see the actual storage type, find a struct with the same name at the root of the pallet, in the list of Type Definitions.
- Current index of the session.
- Indices of disabled validators.
- The owner of a key. The key is the
KeyTypeId+ the encoded key.
- The next session keys for a validator.
- True if the underlying economic identities or weighting behind the validators has changed in the queued validator set.
- The queued keys for the next session. When the next session begins, these keys will be used to determine the validator’s session keys.
- The current set of validators.