pallet module in each FRAME pallet hosts the most important items needed
to construct this pallet.
The main components of this pallet are:
Pallet, which implements all of the dispatchable extrinsics of the pallet, among other public functions.
storage_types, which contains the list of all types that are representing a storage item. Otherwise, all storage items are listed among Type Definitions.
Config, which contains the configuration trait of this pallet.
Error, which are listed among the Enums.
- Auto-generated docs-only module listing all defined dispatchables for this pallet.
- Auto-generated docs-only module listing all (public and private) defined storage types for this pallet.
- Can be used to configure the genesis state of this pallet.
Instance1to be used for instantiable palllets defined with the
#[pallet]macro. Instances 2-16 are also available but are hidden from docs.
Palletstruct, the main type that implements traits and standalone functions within the pallet.
- Contains a variant per dispatchable extrinsic that this pallet has.
Errorenum of this pallet.
Eventenum of this pallet
- Configuration trait of this pallet.
- Storage type is
StorageMapwith key type
T :: AccountIdand value type
Candidacy < T :: AccountId, BalanceOf < T, I > >.
- The first member.
- The most primary from the most recently approved rank 0 members in the society.
- The current items in
Memberskeyed by their unique index. Keys are densely populated
0..MemberCount(does not include
- The number of items in
Memberscurrently. (Doesn’t include
- The current members and their rank. Doesn’t include
- ModuleDeprecatedType alias to
Pallet, to be used by
- At the end of the claim period, this contains the most recently approved members (along with their bid and round ID) who is from the most recent round with the lowest bid. They will become the new
- Information regarding rank-0 payouts, past and future.
- Amount of our account balance that is specifically for the next round’s bid(s).
- RawEventDeprecatedOld name generated by
- The number of rounds which have passed.
- A hash of the rules of this society concerning membership. Can only be set once and only by the founder.
- The current skeptic.
- The set of suspended members, with their old membership record.