Auto-generated docs-only module listing all (public and private) defined storage types for this pallet.
Members of this module cannot be used directly and are only provided for documentation purposes.
To see the actual storage type, find a struct with the same name at the root of the pallet, in the list of Type Definitions.
- The active era information, it holds index and start.
- Map from all locked “stash” accounts to the controller account.
- A mapping from still-bonded eras to the first session index of that era.
- The amount of currency given to reporters of a slash event which was canceled by extraordinary circumstances (e.g. governance).
- The threshold for when users can start calling
chill_otherfor other validators / nominators. The threshold is compared to the actual number of validators / nominators (
CountFor*) in the system compared to the configured max (
- The current era index.
- The last planned session scheduled by the session pallet.
- Rewards for the last
HISTORY_DEPTHeras. If reward hasn’t been set or has been removed then 0 reward is returned.
- Exposure of validator at era.
- Clipped Exposure of validator at era.
- The session index at which the era start for the last
- The total amount staked for the last
HISTORY_DEPTHeras. If total hasn’t been set or has been removed then 0 stake is returned.
- Similar to
ErasStakers, this holds the preferences of validators.
- The total validator era payout for the last
- Mode of era forcing.
- Any validators that may never be slashed or forcibly kicked. It’s a Vec since they’re easy to initialize and the performance hit is minimal (we expect no more than four invulnerables) and restricted to testnets.
- Map from all (unlocked) “controller” accounts to the info regarding the staking.
- The maximum nominator count before we stop allowing new validators to join.
- The maximum validator count before we stop allowing new validators to join.
- The minimum amount of commission that validators can set.
- The minimum active bond to become and maintain the role of a nominator.
- The minimum active bond to become and maintain the role of a validator.
- The minimum active nominator stake of the last successful election.
- Minimum number of staking participants before emergency conditions are imposed.
- All slashing events on nominators, mapped by era to the highest slash value of the era.
- The map from nominator stash key to their nomination preferences, namely the validators that they wish to support.
- Indices of validators that have offended in the active era and whether they are currently disabled.
- Where the reward payment should be made. Keyed by stash.
- The percentage of the slash that is distributed to reporters.
- Slashing spans for stash accounts.
- Records information about the maximum slash of a stash within a slashing span, as well as how much reward has been paid out.
- All unapplied slashes that are queued for later.
- The ideal number of active validators.
- All slashing events on validators, mapped by era to the highest slash proportion and slash value of the era.
- The map from (wannabe) validator stash key to the preferences of that validator.