Auto-generated docs-only module listing all (public and private) defined storage types for this pallet.
Members of this module cannot be used directly and are only provided for documentation purposes.
To see the actual storage type, find a struct with the same name at the root of the pallet, in the list of Type Definitions.
- The items held by any given account; set out this way so that items owned by a single account can be enumerated.
- Attributes of a collection.
- Details of a collection.
- The collections owned by any given account; set out this way so that collections owned by a single account can be enumerated.
- Keeps track of the number of items a collection might have.
- Metadata of a collection.
- The items in existence and their ownership details.
- Metadata of an item.
- Price of an asset instance.
- The collection, if any, of which an account is willing to take ownership.