pallet module in each FRAME pallet hosts the most important items needed
to construct this pallet.
The main components of this pallet are:
Pallet, which implements all of the dispatchable extrinsics of the pallet, among other public functions.
storage_types, which contains the list of all types that are representing a storage item. Otherwise, all storage items are listed among Type Definitions.
Config, which contains the configuration trait of this pallet.
Error, which are listed among the Enums.
- Auto-generated docs-only module listing all defined dispatchables for this pallet.
- Auto-generated docs-only module listing all (public and private) defined storage types for this pallet.
Palletstruct, the main type that implements traits and standalone functions within the pallet.
- Contains a variant per dispatchable extrinsic that this pallet has.
Errorenum of this pallet.
Eventenum of this pallet
- Configuration trait of this pallet.
- ModuleDeprecatedType alias to
Pallet, to be used by