- Known key types; this also functions as a global registry of key types for projects wishing to avoid collisions with each other.
- An opaque 32-byte cryptographic identifier.
- An identifier for a specific cryptographic algorithm used by a key pair
- Dummy cryptography. Doesn’t do anything.
- An identifier for a type of cryptographic key.
- A secret uri (
SURI) that can be used to generate a key pair.
- A custom address format. See also
- An error when deriving a key.
- A since derivation junction description. It is the single parameter used when creating a new secret key from an existing secret key and, in the case of
SoftIndexa new public key from an existing public key.
- An error type for SS58 decoding.
- An error with the interpretation of a secret.
- A known address (sub)format/network ID for SS58.
- The address of the associated root phrase for our publicly known keys.
- The root phrase for our publicly known keys.
- The length of the junction identifier. Note that this is also referred to as the
CHAIN_CODE_LENGTHin the context of Schnorrkel.
- Trait used for types that are really just a fixed-length array.
- Type which has a particular kind of crypto associated with it.
- Derivable key trait.
- Expose a reference to an inner secret
- One type is wrapped by another.
- Trait suitable for typical cryptographic PKI key pair type.
- Trait suitable for typical cryptographic key public type.
- Key that can be encoded to/from SS58.
- Similar to
From, except that the onus is on the part of the caller to ensure that data passed in makes sense. Basically, you’re not guaranteed to get anything sensible out.
- The counterpart to
- Trait grouping types shared by a VRF signer and verifiers.
- VRF Public Key.
- VRF Secret Key.
- Opposite of
IsWrappedBy- denotes a type which is a simple wrapper around another type.
- Trait to zeroize a memory buffer. Trait for securely erasing values from memory.
- Returns default SS58 format used by the current active process.
- const function to convert
- Set the default SS58 “version”.
- Returns either the input address format or the default.
- Secret strings
- Trait to zeroize a memory buffer. Derive the