Offchain workers types
pub use crate::crypto::KeyTypeId;
- In-memory implementation of offchain workers database.
- Utilities for offchain calls testing.
- Execution context extra capabilities.
- Duration type
- Opaque type for offchain http requests.
*Externalitiesimplementation with limited capabilities.
- The offchain database extension that will be registered at the Substrate externalities.
- The offchain worker extension that will be registered at the Substrate externalities.
- Simple blob to hold a
Multiaddrwithout committing to its format.
- A blob to hold information about the local node’s network state without committing to its format.
- Opaque timestamp type
- An externalities extension to submit transactions to the pool.
- An error enum returned by some http methods.
- Status of the HTTP request
- Change to be applied to the offchain worker db in regards to a key.
- A type of supported crypto.
- Persistent storage prefix used by the Offchain Worker API when creating a DB key.
- A externalities extension for accessing the Offchain DB.
- An extended externalities for offchain workers.
- Offchain DB persistent (non-fork-aware) storage.
- Abstraction over transaction pool.