Interface that provides functions to access the offchain functionality.
These functions are being made available to the runtime and are called by the runtime.
- Provides implementations for the extern host functions.
- Append header to the request.
- Initiates a http request given HTTP verb and the URL.
- Write a chunk of request body.
- Read all response headers.
- Read a chunk of body response to given buffer.
- Block and wait for the responses for given requests.
- Returns if the local node is a potential validator.
- Remove a value from the local storage.
- Sets a value in the local storage if it matches current value.
- Gets a value from the local storage.
- Sets a value in the local storage.
- Returns information about the local node’s network state.
- Returns a random seed.
- Set the authorized nodes and authorized_only flag.
- Pause the execution until
- Submit an encoded transaction to the pool.
- Returns current UNIX timestamp (in millis)