Interface for accessing the storage from within the runtime.
- Provides implementations for the extern host functions.
- Append the encoded
valueto the storage item at
- Always returns
None. This function exists for compatibility reasons.
- Clear the storage of the given
keyand its value.
- Clear the storage of each key-value pair where the key starts with the given
- Commit the last transaction started by
- Check whether the given
keyexists in storage.
- Returns the data for
keyin the storage or
Noneif the key can not be found.
- Get the next key in storage after the given one in lexicographic order.
keyfrom storage, placing the value into
value_outand return the number of bytes that the entry in storage has beyond the offset or
Noneif the storage entry doesn’t exist at all. If
value_outlength is smaller than the returned length, only
value_outlength bytes are copied into
- Rollback the last transaction started by
- “Commit” all existing operations and compute the resulting storage root.
valuein the storage.
- Start a new nested transaction.