Module sp_state_machine::source ·
State machine backends. These manage the code and storage of contracts.
- Wrapper to create a
RuntimeCodefrom a type that implements
- A struct containing arguments for iterating over the storage.
- An iterator over storage keys.
- An iterator over storage keys and values.
- Something that can be converted into a
- A state backend is used to read state data and can have changes committed to it.
- Trait that allows consolidate two transactions together.
- A trait for a raw storage iterator.