List of all well known keys and prefixes in storage.
- Prefix of child storage keys.
- Wasm code of the runtime.
- Prefix of the default child storage keys in the top trie.
- Current extrinsic index (u32) is stored under this key.
- Number of wasm linear memory pages required for execution of the runtime.
- Current intra-block entropy (a universally unique
[u8; 32]value) is stored here.
- Whether a key is a child storage key.
- Whether a key is a default child storage key.
- Returns if the given
CHILD_STORAGE_KEY_PREFIXor collides with it.