pallet module in each FRAME pallet hosts the most important items needed
to construct this pallet.
The main components of this pallet are:
Pallet, which implements all of the dispatchable extrinsics of the pallet, among other public functions.
storage_types, which contains the list of all types that are representing a storage item. Otherwise, all storage items are listed among Type Definitions.
Config, which contains the configuration trait of this pallet.
Error, which are listed among the Enums.
pub use __tt_error_token_1 as tt_error_token;
pub use __tt_default_parts_7 as tt_default_parts;
pub use __tt_extra_parts_7 as tt_extra_parts;
- Auto-generated docs-only module listing all defined dispatchables for this pallet.
- Auto-generated docs-only module listing all (public and private) defined storage types for this pallet.
- Can be used to configure the genesis state of this pallet.
Instance1to be used for instantiable palllets defined with the
#[pallet]macro. Instances 2-16 are also available but are hidden from docs.
Palletstruct, the main type that implements traits and standalone functions within the pallet.
- Contains a variant per dispatchable extrinsic that this pallet has.
Errorenum of this pallet.
Eventenum of this pallet
- Configuration trait of this pallet.
- The Balances pallet example of storing the balance of an account.
- Freeze locks on account balances.
- Holds on account balances.
- The total units of outstanding deactivated balance in the system.
- Any liquidity locks on some account balances. NOTE: Should only be accessed when setting, changing and freeing a lock.
- ModuleDeprecatedType alias to
Pallet, to be used by
- Named reserves on some account balances.
- The total units issued in the system.