- Accept the curator role for a bounty. A deposit will be reserved from curator and refund upon successful payout.
- Approve a bounty proposal. At a later time, the bounty will be funded and become active and the original deposit will be returned.
- Award bounty to a beneficiary account. The beneficiary will be able to claim the funds after a delay.
- Claim the payout from an awarded bounty after payout delay.
- Cancel a proposed or active bounty. All the funds will be sent to treasury and the curator deposit will be unreserved if possible.
- Extend the expiry time of an active bounty.
- Propose a new bounty.
- Propose a curator to a funded bounty.
- Unassign curator from a bounty.