A collection of node-specific RPC methods.
substrate core functionality makes no assumptions
about the modules used inside the runtime, so do
RPC methods defined in
It means that
client/rpc can’t have any methods that
need some strong assumptions about the particular runtime.
The RPCs available in this crate however can make some assumptions about how the runtime is constructed and what FRAME pallets are part of it. Therefore all node-runtime-specific RPCs can be placed here or imported from corresponding FRAME RPC definitions.
- Extra dependencies for BABE.
- Full client dependencies.
- Extra dependencies for GRANDPA
- Signifies whether a potentially unsafe RPC should be denied.
- Instantiate all Full RPC extensions.