pallet module in each FRAME pallet hosts the most important items needed
to construct this pallet.
The main components of this pallet are:
Pallet, which implements all of the dispatchable extrinsics of the pallet, among other public functions.
storage_types, which contains the list of all types that are representing a storage item. Otherwise, all storage items are listed among Type Definitions.
Config, which contains the configuration trait of this pallet.
Error, which are listed among the Enums.
- Auto-generated docs-only module listing all defined dispatchables for this pallet.
- Auto-generated docs-only module listing all (public and private) defined storage types for this pallet.
- Can be used to configure the genesis state of this pallet.
Instance1to be used for instantiable palllets defined with the
#[pallet]macro. Instances 2-16 are also available but are hidden from docs.
Palletstruct, the main type that implements traits and standalone functions within the pallet.
- Contains a variant per dispatchable extrinsic that this pallet has.
Errorenum of this pallet.
Eventenum of this pallet
- Configuration trait of this pallet.
- The current IPFS CIDs of any announcements.
- Maps members to their candidacy deposit.
- Maps member type to members of each type.
- ModuleDeprecatedType alias to
Pallet, to be used by
- A set of members who gave a retirement notice. They can retire after the end of retirement period stored as a future block number.
- The IPFS CID of the alliance rule. Fellows can propose a new rule with a super-majority.
- The current list of accounts deemed unscrupulous. These accounts non grata cannot submit candidacy.
- The current list of websites deemed unscrupulous.