pallet module in each FRAME pallet hosts the most important items needed
to construct this pallet.
The main components of this pallet are:
Pallet, which implements all of the dispatchable extrinsics of the pallet, among other public functions.
storage_types, which contains the list of all types that are representing a storage item. Otherwise, all storage items are listed among Type Definitions.
Config, which contains the configuration trait of this pallet.
Error, which are listed among the Enums.
- Auto-generated docs-only module listing all defined dispatchables for this pallet.
- Auto-generated docs-only module listing all (public and private) defined storage types for this pallet.
- Can be used to configure the genesis state of this pallet.
Palletstruct, the main type that implements traits and standalone functions within the pallet.
- Contains a variant per dispatchable extrinsic that this pallet has.
Errorenum of this pallet.
- Events of this pallet.
- Configuration trait of this pallet.
- Storage for bonded pools.
- Map from a pool member account to their opted claim permission.
- The maximum commission that can be charged by a pool. Used on commission payouts to bound pool commissions that are >
GlobalMaxCommission, necessary if a future
GlobalMaxCommissionis lower than some current pool commissions.
- Ever increasing number of all pools created so far.
- Maximum number of members that can exist in the system. If
None, then the count members are not bound on a system wide basis.
- Maximum number of members that may belong to pool. If
None, then the count of members is not bound on a per pool basis.
- Maximum number of nomination pools that can exist. If
None, then an unbounded number of pools can exist.
- Metadata for the pool.
- Minimum bond required to create a pool.
- Minimum amount to bond to join a pool.
- ModuleDeprecatedType alias to
Pallet, to be used by
- Active members.
- A reverse lookup from the pool’s account id to its id.
- Reward pools. This is where there rewards for each pool accumulate. When a members payout is claimed, the balance comes out fo the reward pool. Keyed by the bonded pools account.
- Groups of unbonding pools. Each group of unbonding pools belongs to a bonded pool, hence the name sub-pools. Keyed by the bonded pools account.