Auto-generated docs-only module listing all (public and private) defined storage types for this pallet.
Members of this module cannot be used directly and are only provided for documentation purposes.
To see the actual storage type, find a struct with the same name at the root of the pallet, in the list of Type Definitions.
- Storage for bonded pools.
- Map from a pool member account to their opted claim permission.
- The maximum commission that can be charged by a pool. Used on commission payouts to bound pool commissions that are >
GlobalMaxCommission, necessary if a future
GlobalMaxCommissionis lower than some current pool commissions.
- Ever increasing number of all pools created so far.
- Maximum number of members that can exist in the system. If
None, then the count members are not bound on a system wide basis.
- Maximum number of members that may belong to pool. If
None, then the count of members is not bound on a per pool basis.
- Maximum number of nomination pools that can exist. If
None, then an unbounded number of pools can exist.
- Metadata for the pool.
- Minimum bond required to create a pool.
- Minimum amount to bond to join a pool.
- Active members.
- A reverse lookup from the pool’s account id to its id.
- Reward pools. This is where there rewards for each pool accumulate. When a members payout is claimed, the balance comes out fo the reward pool. Keyed by the bonded pools account.
- Groups of unbonding pools. Each group of unbonding pools belongs to a bonded pool, hence the name sub-pools. Keyed by the bonded pools account.