Substrate Client data backend
- Import operation wrapper.
- Finalization operation summary.
- Import operation summary.
- Multiple key value state. States are ordered by root storage key.
Iteratorthat iterates keys in a given block under a prefix.
Iteratorthat iterates keys and values in a given block under a prefix.
- Describes which block import notification stream should be notified.
- State of a new block.
- Provides access to an auxiliary database.
- Client backend.
- Block insertion operation.
- Finalize Facilities
- Mark for all Backend implementations, that are making use of state data, stored locally.
- Interface for performing operations on the backend.
- A state backend is used to read state data and can have changes committed to it.
- Provides access to storage primitives
- Helper function to apply auxiliary data insertion into an operation.
- The transaction type used by
- Extracts the state backend type for the given backend.