Substrate client interfaces.
pub use sp_blockchain as blockchain;
pub use backend::*;
pub use call_executor::*;
pub use client::*;
pub use notifications::*;
pub use proof_provider::*;
- Substrate Client data backend
- A method call executor interface.
- A set of APIs supported by the client along with their primitives.
- Execution extensions for runtime calls.
- In memory client backend
- Helper for managing the set of available leaves in the chain for DB implementations.
- Storage notifications
- Proof utilities
- Utility methods for the client.
- Storage proof in compact form.
- Storage key of a child trie, it contains the prefix to the key.
- Storage data associated to a
- Storage key.
- A proof that some set of key-value pairs are included in the storage trie. The proof contains the storage values so that the partial storage backend can be reconstructed by a verifier that does not already have access to the key-value pairs.
- Information related to a child state.
- Blockchain database header backend. Does not perform any validation.
- Usage Information Provider interface