Crate sp_blockchainsource ·
Substrate blockchain traits and primitives.
- Cached header metadata. Used to efficiently traverse the tree.
- Hash and number of a block.
- Caches header metadata in an in-memory LRU cache.
- Blockchain info
- A tree-route from one block to another in the chain.
- Error when the runtime failed to apply an extrinsic.
- Block status.
- Substrate Client error
- Blockchain database backend. Does not perform any validation.
- Handles stale forks.
- Blockchain database header backend. Does not perform any validation.
- Handles header metadata: hash, number, parent hash, etc.
- Get lowest common ancestor between two blocks in the tree.
- Compute a tree-route between two blocks. See tree-route docs for more details.
- Client Result type alias