Crate sc_client_dbsource ·
Client backend that is backed by a database.
Canonicality vs. Finality
Finality indicates that a block will not be reverted, according to the consensus algorithm, while canonicality indicates that the block may be reverted, but we will be unable to do so, having discarded heavy state that will allow a chain reorganization.
Finality implies canonicality but not vice-versa.
pub use bench::BenchmarkingState;
- State backend that’s useful for benchmarking
- RocksDB-based offchain workers local storage.
- Disk backend.
- Database transaction
- Block database
- Database settings.
- A raw iterator over the
- A reference tracking state.
- Block pruning settings.
- Where to find the database..
- Pruning mode.
- Hash type that this backend uses for the database.
- DB-backed patricia trie state, transaction type is an overlay of changes to commit.
- Builder for