Utilities Primitives for Substrate
This crate provides
mpsc::tracing_unbounded function that returns wrapper types to
async_channel::Receiver<T>, which register every
dropped action happened on the channel.
Also this wrapper creates and registers a prometheus vector with name
|entity||Name of channel passed to |
|action||One of |
- Produce opaque sequential IDs.
- Metering primitives and globals
- Code to meter unbounded channels.
- Provides mpsc notification channel that can be instantiated after it’s been shared to the consumer and producers entities.
- Provides means to implement a typical Pub/Sub mechanism.