Crate sp_application_cryptosource ·
Traits and macros for constructing application specific strongly typed crypto wrappers.
- Ecdsa crypto types.
- Ed25519 crypto types.
- Known key types; this also functions as a global registry of key types for projects wishing to avoid collisions with each other.
- Sr25519 crypto types.
Signaturetypes which are functionally equivalent to the corresponding types defined by
$modulebut are new application-specific types whose identifier is
Pairtype which is functionally equivalent to
$pair, but is new application-specific type whose identifier is
- Generate the given code if the pair type is available.
- Implement bidirectional
AsMutfor two types,
- An identifier for a specific cryptographic algorithm used by a key pair
- An identifier for a type of cryptographic key.
- A since derivation junction description. It is the single parameter used when creating a new secret key from an existing secret key and, in the case of
SoftIndexa new public key from an existing public key.
- An application-specific cryptographic object.
- A application’s key pair.
- A application’s public key.
- A application’s signature.
- Something that is bound to a fixed
- Type which implements Hash in std, not when no-std (std variant).
- A runtime interface for an application’s public key.
- A runtime interface for a public key.
- Key that can be encoded to/from SS58.