Crate sp_externalitiessource ·
Substrate externalities abstraction
The externalities mainly provide access to storage and to registered extensions. Extensions are for example the keystore or the offchain externalities. These externalities are used to access the node from the runtime via the runtime interfaces.
This crate exposes the main
- Macro for declaring an extension that usable with
- Stores extensions that should be made available through the externalities.
- Results concerning an operation to remove many keys.
- Externalities error.
- Marker trait for types that should be registered as
- Something that provides access to the
- The Substrate externalities.
- Extension for the
- Set the given externalities while executing the given closure. To get access to the externalities while executing the given closure
with_externalitiesgrants access to them. The externalities are only set for the same thread this function was called from.
- Execute the given closure with the currently set externalities.