Common traits and types that are useful for describing offences for usage in environments that use staking.
- A details about an offending authority for a particular kind of offence.
- In case of an offence, which conditions get an offending validator disabled.
- Errors that may happen on offence reports.
- A trait implemented by an offence report.
- An abstract system to publish, check and process offence evidences.
- A trait to take action on an offence.
- A trait for decoupling offence reporters from the actual handling of offence reports.
- The kind of an offence, is a byte string representing some kind identifier e.g.
- Number of times the offence of this authority was already reported in the past.