A crate which contains primitives that are useful for implementation that uses staking approaches in general. Definitions related to sessions, slashing, etc go here.
- Common traits and types that are useful for describing offences for usage in environments that use staking.
- Enable/disable the given code depending on
feature = "runtime-benchmarks"being enabled for the crate or not.
- A struct that reflects stake that an account has in the staking system. Provides a set of methods to operate on it’s properties. Aimed at making
- Representation of the status of a staker.
- A generic staking event listener.
- A generic representation of a staking implementation.
- Counter for the number of eras that have passed.
- Simple index type with which we can count sessions.