Crate sp_wasm_interfacesource ·
Types and traits for interfacing between the host and the wasm runtime.
pub use wasmtime;
pub use anyhow;
- A wrapper which merges two sets of host functions, and allows the second set to override the host functions from the first set.
- Type to represent a pointer in wasm at the host.
- The Signature of a function
- Typed value that can be returned from a function.
- Values supported by Substrate on the boundary between host/Wasm.
- Value types supported by Substrate on the boundary between host/Wasm.
- Something that provides a function implementation on the host for a wasm function.
- Context used by
Functionto interact with the allocator and the memory of the wasm instance.
- A trait used to statically register host callbacks with the WASM executor, so that they call be called from within the runtime with minimal overhead.
- Something that provides implementations for host functions.
- Something that can be converted into a wasm compatible
- A trait that requires
feature = std.
- Something that can be wrapped in a wasm
- Something that can may be created from a wasm
- A trait for types directly usable at the WASM FFI boundary without any conversion at all.
- Result type used by traits in this crate.
- The word size used in wasm. Normally known as