pallet module in each FRAME pallet hosts the most important items needed
to construct this pallet.
The main components of this pallet are:
Pallet, which implements all of the dispatchable extrinsics of the pallet, among other public functions.
storage_types, which contains the list of all types that are representing a storage item. Otherwise, all storage items are listed among Type Definitions.
Config, which contains the configuration trait of this pallet.
Error, which are listed among the Enums.
pub use __tt_error_token_9 as tt_error_token;
pub use __tt_default_parts_15 as tt_default_parts;
pub use __tt_extra_parts_15 as tt_extra_parts;
- Auto-generated docs-only module listing all defined dispatchables for this pallet.
- Auto-generated docs-only module listing all (public and private) defined storage types for this pallet.
- Can be used to configure the genesis state of this pallet.
Palletstruct, the main type that implements traits and standalone functions within the pallet.
- Contains a variant per dispatchable extrinsic that this pallet has.
- Error for the session pallet.
Eventenum of this pallet
- Configuration trait of this pallet.
- Current index of the session.
- Indices of disabled validators.
- The owner of a key. The key is the
KeyTypeId+ the encoded key.
- ModuleDeprecatedType alias to
Pallet, to be used by
- The next session keys for a validator.
- True if the underlying economic identities or weighting behind the validators has changed in the queued validator set.
- The queued keys for the next session. When the next session begins, these keys will be used to determine the validator’s session keys.
- The current set of validators.